Youth Enhanced Support Services (YESS) of Uniting is an early intervention mental health outreach service for 12 – 25-year-olds who have, or are at risk of developing, a serious mental illness.
YESS services provide early intervention and wrap-around mental health services to young people with the aim of minimising the impact and distress caused by the experience of early onset severe or complex mental health conditions to young people and their families.
The Service Manager will provide leadership and line management for staff within their team. This role will work closely with the relevant Operations Manager to ensure effective delivery of services according to their specific models of care and ensure team resources are managed well. Alongside with another PT Service Manager, you will be managing 4 teams across Northern Sydney, Western Sydney, South Western Sydney, and Nepean Blue Mountains . Hence Flexibility in your base location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Manage the day to day operations of the program to meet funding body KPIs, Organisational strategic goals and policy requirements whilst supporting the Operations Manager
2) Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the model of care specific for their team to ensure timely, high quality, and accessible services are provided
3) Maintain high quality clinical skills through involvement in direct service delivery according to program need
What we offer:
An attractive salary with generous NFP salary packaging benefits, along with professional development and training opportunities in a friendly work environment.
Uniting Staff Benefits:
• Generous salary packaging options
• Paid parental leave
• Relocation expenses
• Learning & development opportunities
• My wellbeing programs
• Corporate discounts
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Enquiries to Talent Acquisition Specialist - 0438 206 164 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Ref 497676
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.
Before you go! Please feel free to provide your details and we'll make sure to keep you informed with the latest jobs and news from Uniting NSW.ACT.