headspace Parramatta, Mount Druitt and Penrith deliver the headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program. The headspace program offers an “open door”, easily accessible, early intervention service for young people wishing to obtain support for mental health or substance use issues. The headspace Early Psychosis program is a specialist service which focuses on providing comprehensive services to support young people who are at risk of developing a psychotic illness, or those who have experienced a first episode of psychosis.
The Continuing Care Team (CCT) Clinician role is a multidisciplinary team and an integral part of headspace Early Psychosis. The role involves the provision of comprehensive, evidence-based clinical case management, psychological and psychosocial interventions consistent with the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre (EPPIC) model of care.
The overall aims of the CCT clinician position are:
• To reduce the duration of untreated psychosis in order to minimise the impact of a first episode of psychosis on the normal developmental trajectory of the young person
• To minimise the subjective distress of young people and their families associated with the experience of early psychosis and a first episode of psychosis
• To screen and reduce the incidence of metabolic syndrome
• To enable both symptomatic and functional recovery from a first episode of psychosis
Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and AHPRA or appropriate professional body membership:
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist
- Social worker (must be eligible for registration with Australian Association of Social Workers)
Key Selection Criteria
For more information on headspace with Uniting, Click here
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Essential criteria.
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from a diverse cultural background are encouraged to apply.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Enquiries to Rose Rivera, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 0438 206 164 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Reference 499071
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.
Before you go! Please feel free to provide your details and we'll make sure to keep you informed with the latest jobs and news from Uniting NSW.ACT.