About the Opportunity
This is a full time fixed-term 12 month contract opportunity working 38 hours/ week (with possible extension) and will be located at Mount Druitt headspace with some flexibility to WFH
The Continuing Care Team (CCT) Clinician role is a multidisciplinary team and an integral part of headspace Early Psychosis. The role involves the provision of comprehensive, evidence-based clinical case management, psychological and psychosocial interventions consistent with the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre (EPPIC) model of care.
The overall aims of the CCT clinician position are:
• To reduce the duration of untreated psychosis in order to minimise the impact of a first episode of psychosis on the normal developmental trajectory of the young person
• To minimise the subjective distress of young people and their families associated with the experience of early psychosis and a first episode of psychosis
• To screen and reduce the incidence of metabolic syndrome
• To enable both symptomatic and functional recovery from a first episode of psychosis
headspace Parramatta, Mount Druitt and Penrith delivers the headspace Youth Early Psychosis Program. The headspace Primary Care program offers an “open door”, easily accessible, early intervention service for young people wishing to obtain support for mental health or substance use issues. The headspace Early Psychosis program is a specialist service which focuses on providing comprehensive services to support young people who are at risk of developing a psychotic illness, or those who have experienced a first episode of psychosis.
Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and AHPRA or appropriate professional body membership:
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist
- Social worker (must be eligible for registration with Australian Association of Social Workers)
Key Selection Criteria
This is your opportunity to promote hope and recovery in people’s lives!
If you want to become a part of our positive and respected team, do not hesitate to apply now.
Should you have any questions, please contact Rose Rivera from Uniting’s Talent Acquisition Team on; 0438206164 / email@example.com for more information.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.
Before you go! Please feel free to provide your details and we'll make sure to keep you informed with the latest jobs and news from Uniting NSW.ACT.