About the Opportunity
Uniting Early Learning are currently seeking dedicated OSHC Educators to join their team to work at both our Uniting Outside School Hours Care Engadine Public School and Uniting Outside School Hours Care Engadine. Our Services are a two minute walk away from each other.
We are currently looking for new team members with the right attitude, who have a passion to work with children and are keen at providing the support that children need to thrive in. Previous experience working with children is desirable, but not essential. At our Engadine OSHC Centre’s, we want to continue to grow as a committed team of educators that provide a nurturing environment and quality programs that caters to the individual needs and interests of our children.
Successful candidates will be required for both morning (before school), and afternoon shifts and vacation care (during the school holidays). Our current vacancies are on a casual basis only.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
• Current Working with Children’s Check
• Availability to work across most days of the week (excluding weekends)
What do I need to succeed?
• Mature and able to engage in healthy and positive relationships with school-aged children with a creative mind.
• Able to demonstrate a genuine love of working with children or caring for children
• Reliable and consistent in meeting rostering requirements.
• Capability to work with minimal supervision
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Willing to learn and grow
What’s in it for me?
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.