About the Opportunity
Uniting MLC School Outside School Hours Care is located within the grounds of MLC Junior Girls School, our programs offer a wide and diverse range of creative and recreational activities that are tailored to your child’s unique interests, personality and abilities. We are currently looking for professional new team members with a genuine passion to enhance the learning of all children and to provide the support that children need to thrive in. Previous experience working as an Educator in an OSHC or Early Learning setting is essential.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
• Certificate III in Children’s Services or Certificate IV in School Aged Education & Care
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Ability to work effectively as a team member
• Working With Children Check
• Understanding of diversity and inclusive practice
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Commitment to working within the values of Uniting Children, Young People and Families.
What do I need to succeed?
• Approved first aid qualification
• Approved asthma emergency and anaphylaxis training
• Experience and knowledge of the National Quality Standard.
• Able to demonstrate a genuine love of working with children or caring for children
• Capability to work with minimal supervision
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Willing to learn and grow
We would like to hear from you!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.
Before you go! Please feel free to provide your details and we'll make sure to keep you informed with the latest jobs and news from Uniting NSW.ACT.