At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Service Manager – Ageing Business Support, this role is to provide efficient and effective management of the Business Support Team as well as to carry out central support functions for the Home and Community care Team. This role will be based in Parramatta.
• Provide functional oversight of Claiming, Payroll and financial exports
• Manage queues and maintain adequate coverage at all times including afterhours to ensure SLAs are met
• Monitor the rostering and scheduling practices at local teams and provide feedback to ensure best practice
• Initiate continuous review and opitimisation of system and operational processes
• Mange risk and regulatory requirements to ensure a safe and compliant environment
• Manage the delivery of specific projects within the Business Plans as required
• Carry out data analysis and provide insights to Senior Management to drive business performance
• Ensure policies and procedures are being understood at a team and individual level and assist in optimisation
• Carelink+ System admin responsibiloity
• Particicpate in User Acceptance Testing and provide feedback to Project Teams
• Facilitate the timely and accurate recipting of POs matching invoices for Home and Community Care
• Leadership Experience
• Scheduling experience within home care
• Experience or knowledge of Allied Health or Community Aged Care Services
• Current Australian Drivers Licence with access to a fully comprehensive insured vehicle
• Certificate IV in Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Community Services or equivalent qualification OR working towards (desirable but not essential)
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
• Salary packaging entitlements
• Ongoing training & development
• Career development opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Click Apply below to start your application.
You'll now be directed to a page to complete your application.
Before you go! Please feel free to provide your details and we'll make sure to keep you informed with the latest jobs and news from Uniting NSW.ACT.